Providing investment and funding solutions for care home operators and developers
Rynda Healthcare is part of the Rynda Group – providers of high quality real estate investment and asset manager services. As at 30th June 2020 assets under management were c. €0.95 billion. Rynda Group clients include GIC (the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation), the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority and Starwood.
Rynda Healthcare focuses on the care home and senior living markets and alongside significant house capital has secured a major investment from a leading London based investor with real estate assets under management of over €11bn.
Strategy – to invest in high-quality care homes and senior living schemes for the long term through a variety of entry points;
- forward funding and forward commitments
- sale and leasebacks
- purchase of existing investments
Investment Criteria – acquisitions between £5m and £150m are considered;
- working with forward-thinking national and regional operators across the UK
- emphasis on developing strategic partnerships for multiple transactions
- strong emphasis on purpose-built homes
- strong underlying asset and location are critical
Why work with Rynda
- streamlined and quick turnaround of decisions
- property and finance professionals with a broad
- range of expertise in healthcare development and asset management
- flexible and creative with our partner operators, developers and advisers
We look forward to discussing your business plans and working with you.
This document is issued by Rynda Healthcare Investment Management Limited, a limited company incorporated in England & Wales (Company number: 13109390), an Appointed Representative of Rynda Property Investors LLP which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom (“FCA”) (FRN:440617) who reviewed/approved this document. This document does not provide or offer financial, investment, tax, legal, regulatory or other advice and recipients of this document must not rely on it as providing any form of advice. Recipients who may proceed with an investment/transaction should seek their own independent advice. It is the responsibility of any person or persons in possession of this material to inform themselves of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. The entire contents of this document are subject to copyright with all rights reserved.